To find what you are looking for on this website, we offer the following suggestions:
- You can follow the navigation of the old FamilyLight.com website. Content in the New Format follows from the menu structure of the original website.
- You can find information about how to plan for meeting the needs of a family member with special needs by going to Virtual Consultant, from this link or from the taskbar under the banner. Some resources this page will guide you to will be only for members.
- You can find Schools and programs by going to Search Function (for explanation of how the search function works) then the listing of characteristics you are looking for. You can also look for the characteristics of a school or program that interests you in the menu entitled "Categories" on the left side of any page in the new format. Click on the category that interests you. This service is for members only.
- Enter a word you are looking for in the box on the left side of the page (New Format) currently labeled "Member Content" (will be changed to "Search") and all pages in new format containing that word will be identified. If you are not a member only public access pages will surface.
- Find how to engage FamilyLight as a individual consultant.
- Find the Guidelines FamilyLight uses in assessing schools and programs.
Return to Navigating this Website
Last updated April 26, 2014