For explanation of this page, click here.
Lists of concerns discussed on this website:
- Alternative Methodologies for ASD (Autism) Spectrum Children and Adults
- Arbinger Principles
- Autism (see above)
- Boot Camp Fallacies
- Ethics Enforcement
- Insurance Coverage
- Interventions and Interventionists
- Mental Health and Mass Shootings (Main page is open to public)
- Military Schools
- Neuropsychological Testing (We are currently projecting an expanded page on a broader view of testing and evaluation.)
- Public School Funding
- Religion, Family, and Spiritual Aspect of Healing
- Research Supported Procedures; “Best Practices” and “Evidence Based Practices”
- Residential Treatment, Therapeutic Boarding, and other Services: A Guide to Terminology
- "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll"
- Slow Processing Speed
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Teaching Family Model
- Wilderness Programming
About this page:
"Issues of Concern" replaces "Topics of Interest" in the old website format. Individual Topics and Issues are listed here whether they appear they are in the old format, the tree directory under this page or "Topics of Interest," in the tree directory under "Meeting Special Needs. Updates to previously existing topics from the old format will appear in the tree directory under "Topics of Interest." If a topic or issue has not updated from what was written in the old format, the the link to that topic or issue on this page goes to the old format. Entirely new topics will be placed in the tree directory from this page as part of Virtual Consultant. To avoid breaking links, those will continue in that location along with any updates and subtopics.
If the main article is Member Access only, the link below goes to a publicly accessible Introduction page, which is linked to the full article.
We hope people seeking resources for a person with special needs without neutral professional guidance will familiarize themselves with the topics discussed here.
Return to Virtual Consultant
Return to Topics of Interest
Last Updated March 21, 2018